Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nov. 27, 2007

Yesterday I didn't post anything cos I went with my friend, Crystal, to lunch and then to her house to just sit around and do crafts. I knew this girl was crafty, but WOW. I felt like a kid in a candy store! I had no idea where to start. I'm talking every single craft you can think of, it's in her house and she can show you how to do it. Insane.
I recently told her to go check out etsy, and sell the things she's made, cos she's so good at all of it. Her things are so wonderful, I'd buy all of them if she'd let me. I can't wait for her to get her shop up and running so I can feature her. I think she's going to do very well.
As for me, she showed me how to make clips for your hair, so I think I'm going to try that out. I've been wanting to for a while now, I just wasn't sure how to attach the clips properly. I bought the cutest little tiny child-size clips in different bright colors so those will be fun to use. And then for adults I got basic black. Can't go wrong there.

No comments: