Sunday, November 25, 2007

Nov. 25, 2007

So I've been told I should talk a little about myself on my blog as well. Share what's going on, how my day was, the etsy stuff I'm making. I have to admit it's a little strange. I'm not one to write out stuff like this.

I'll tell you one thing, though. I am NEVER moving again. Okay, maybe once since I can't stand the place I've moved to. But never again afterward. I hate every aspect of it. Because of moving, things I've kept bottled up for a while have uncorked and come to the surface. Very stressful times. And to top that off, I am unable to spend any time on what calms my nerves-- painting, knitting, or sewing. I just today got my internet back. I was without it for four days I think it was, and for me, that's like taking away oxygen.

I did, however, get a new phone. Well, new to me. I had a pink Razr. Which I hated. My uncle works for the company that I have service through and I told him at Thanksgiving, "I haaaate my phone. As soon as I'm available to upgrade, I'm so going to your store and you're gonna get me a good phone. And immediately after that, I'm going to back over my pink piece of crap with my car a few times, and then set the lousy thing on fire." His girlfriend then says that she just got a new phone and her old one is still working quite well, and if I want it I can have it. So I took it. It's got a full keyboard for texting (my preferred way to communicate), and I don't even care what else it's got, it's not a pink Razr!!! I am seriously thankful this Thanksgiving.

No comments: