Sunday, August 17, 2008

no news is good news

Or something.

Yeah, pretty much nothing is going on.

Okay maybe I lied. I *did* get this fantabulous Justin Vining original... Through the Broken Glass. It's amazing. I can't wait until I can afford to buy more from him. He's a good guy. And he's from Valpo! That's maybe like, 40 miles? away from where I grew up! He even went to a rival high school. Ooooooh.
So yeah. Go check out his shop if you're ready to have your mind blown. You can also see his previous work and learn about the man at his site.

And I also discovered this super-de-duper photographer named Paul Pardue. Here are a few of my favorites:
From his ParduePictures etsy shop--
Rail
Flower Macro ACEO
Dusk Train
From his artnudephotography etsy shop--
Self Portrait (balancing on his arms... good lord!)
Black and White Nude

I know that he is trying to find models, so if any of yous happens to be in the Sacramento, California area, or know someone who is, please send them his way. He's got tremendous talent and is genuinely kind and sweet. Truly a professional.

And I hear he likes to cuddle.

So you can click on any of the above links to visit his sites or to contact Paul, or you can even contact me if you want. I don't bite.

Go to his sites and buy lots of stuff. Now.

No comments: